Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!!




Chinese Philosopher Lao Tzu said: "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love."

Today is the birthday of one of the most confident, profound, and loving people I know, if measured by the above parameters.  In my experience, she is the embodiment of kindness in living, consistantly more concerned with others than herself, yet always seems grateful for the things that she has. 

She has given me beautiful art, birthday meatloafs, and is always ready to lend a hand with anything.  Most of all though, she has been kind enough to share with me her daughter and her family, welcoming me as if I had always been a part of it.

Today, all I can say is: thank you, Sandi.

Check out her blog at Sandipaints, and you'll soon see what I mean.

4 comments: